Sunday, January 18, 2009

Learning progress - by Lena

Since January 1st I've been recording new things I learn every day. It's going better than I expected because I thought I'd have to search for things some days but what 's happening is that as I'm open to learning I keep getting new stuff coming my way. This means that I'm having to be selective about it. The daily blog is at http://lenasalteredstuff.blogspot.com/ and it's uptodate as of today. One of my favourite pages is the one on Tesla, a mad scientist. I used some rusted paper that I'd made at my first ever cook up day at Spinners.
The one I did about using an ink jet printer to print on canvas is also a favourite
I wanted to make some Happy New Year cards so I worked out a new popup way of doing them.
This projest is turning out to be very interesting....

No comments: